mandag 29. mars 2010

Puppy love: Hot androgynity




After all the plastic, fake, vulgar fashion photography that is out there, its refreshing to find photos that are able to capture the beauty in sex and sexuality; intimacy.

I had to come with an alteration after checking out the source, since there the total series is shown and I must sadly say I feel some of the photos contains the same old vulgarity. But this selections I think looks different, plus the models are a couple in real life, making the whole thing more realistic. I love how some photographers are able to create a mysterious aura around the subjects in a photo. When Its all out there, some of the excitement disappears since you end up with the feeling that there is not more to see or interpret ...

Ellen von Unwerth "Omahyra and Boyd"
source:http://home.frognet.net/~mcfadden/evu/Ellen_von_Unwerth_Omahyra_Boyd.htm

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar