mandag 19. april 2010

Brothers








With a film starring actors such as Natalie Portman, Jake Gyllenhaal, Tobey Maguire and Carey Mulligan, it was obvious that Brothers would be a great movie experience. The story is about an American soldier (Maguire) who gets to experience how far he is actually willing to go to save himself and see his family again. I had to hide my face at several occations, not because of blod splattering scenes, but because of the awkward situations and emotions the actors so brilliantly were able to create. That goes not only to the big names, but also to the two children played by Bailee Madison and Taylor Geare. I seriously went out of the cinema with chills.

As a side note; I must say it does not hurt that I got yet another excuse to post pictures of one of my favorite actresses Natalie Portman. Im not sure who took these V magazine pictures (maybe Sølve Sundsbø?) but the last black/white is Hedi Slimane. Gyllenhaal looks handsome, even with his hairy chest (not my preference) It was more difficult finding cool shots of Maguire for some reason. He looks good on these , tho the black tshirt is a little too meat- head - tight for my taste :D

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar