torsdag 18. mars 2010

11 Year old tuba girl Prom style

We tried out this outfit first. silk Dress from FLINGA AW09. Bag is from India
11 year olds work out tip:
- play football 3 times a week
- play tuba 3 times a week
- climb trees occasionally





... We ended up with this outfit. dress: vintage silk chiffon. Jewlery: pilgrim














My sister Hannah is going to her spring prom thing tonight so I volunteer to do her styling. Hannah is actually the only female solo tubaist in entire Oslo and Akershus too. Makes me the world proudest sister maybe. I had to read that in the local newspaper when she won the Oslo and Akershus championship for soloists and ensambles in her age group. She told me that when they were going to pick out an instrument for her, the teacher had said; "you are a clarinet, right?". Hannah had answerd that no! she was more like a tuba! When I asked her why on earth she decided to go for the biggest and heaviest instrument she said it was a feminist choice, with a big bright smile. I had obviously managed to brainwash her. Mission completed :D






2 kommentarer:

  1. Hannah! Så stor hun har blitt! :D Kjempepen og da, og fint styla. Flinke begge to! :)

    SvarSlett